13 March 2016

M.I.A.



Yes I know, I have been missing in action. Big time. Many reasons for that but hey, the most important thing is that I'm back, right?

Normally I'm not really into bomber jackets because they tend to make me look bigger and they are a bit too sporty spice for me. But this version was just too good not to buy. I love the fabric, the fit, the golden buttons, the black-and-white combo and I think I can pair it with almost everything in my wardrobe. The green top adds a pop of colour to the outfit which is nice now the weather is slowly turning into spring mode. One happy girl over here!


P.S.: all photos are taken by fellow blogger Amélie De Rycke. Thanks a million, girl!





&Other Stories bomber jacket, top and necklace | H&M trousers and boots

No comments:

Post a Comment